PTC TALKING
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PPCLIX - COMPLETE REVIEW

Go down

PPCLIX - COMPLETE REVIEW Empty PPCLIX - COMPLETE REVIEW

Post  Admin Thu Dec 18, 2008 4:52 am

PPCLIX - COMPLETE REVIEW B-1.e-1.u-16345

PPClix.com is a fairly new PTC site with a very nice custom design. Actually i like the design of PPClix more than that of Neobux or Buxout. It’s all custom made and easy to navigate. The website really has many features. Some of them being a messaging system to contact other members or referrals, a chat where you can chat live with other members. There’s a really good overview of your account, you can check your investments, earnings, payouts, etc. You can see earnings by day, week, month and year for your clicks and your referrals’ clicks. Admin really put a lot of effort in the site, and he supposedly is one of the big investors of IsabelMarco, and claims he has $200,000 for backup should anything go wrong. He’s very active on the forum as well, so i guess he’s serious with PPClix. Well, looks like this PTC could be worth investing into. But i’ll wait a few more weeks before i do so.

OK, let’s get to the facts. Here’s the earning formula:

With free membership at PPClix you get $0.01 per click and $0.005 per referral click. You can view 5 advertisements a day as a free member.

Premium members get paid $0.01 per click and $0.01 per referral click and they can view 10 advertisements a day. Premium membership costs $80 for a year.

Minimum payout is set to $5.00 for both premium and free members. All payments will be made via AlertPay.

Another interesting feature is you can replace bought referrals for free, if they don’t click anything for 7 days.

PPClix makes members to stay active in a way like Neobux or Buxout, meaning you have to be active to get earnings from referrals. The referral clicks will be calculated based on the clicks you made on the previous day. If you did not click any advertisements the previous day you will not earn anything from your referrals.

Click on the banner below to join PPClix.

PPCLIX - COMPLETE REVIEW B-1.e-1.u-16345

Admin
Admin

https://ptctalking.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down